• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECF #6: Rangers @ Florida Panthers — Call an Ambulance, but Not for Me

Posted (edited)

Should never give up a goal with 30-45 seconds left, caught sleeping once again. For the most part good period but the Panthers are just better and WANT IT MORE. PP1 needs a change as you cant shimmy, dance and shake but not shoot! Some top star need to go and pickup up so viable FA, so overall good season but not good enough once again.

Edited by Blueshirts1926

Trouba is beyond bad- like he’s genuinely terrible!  Guy gets the puck, takes FOREVER to move it and then goes for a hero hit and misses- AND THEN WATCHES the guy shoot. 

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Literally not even kidding or overreacting: you HAVE to buy Trouba out this summer. I don’t care the penalty. He is an absolute disgrace.

Agreed. Doesn't his NTC become a limited NTC? I don't recall. I think that might be after next season, and I don't want to wait that long. lol

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Literally not even kidding or overreacting: you HAVE to buy Trouba out this summer. I don’t care the penalty. He is an absolute disgrace.

Right after you buy out Panarin, Zib, Kakko. First take out the weeping vaginas then we can talk about guys who are not pussies who are under performing. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Blueshirts1926 said:

Should never give up a goal with 30-45 seconds left, caught sleeping once again. For the most part good period but the Panthers are just better and WANT IT MORE. Some top starts need to go, so overall good season but not good enough once again.

The Rangers are putting a lot of energy into it but it looks like they don’t know what they’re doing.  The Panthers look more organized on offense and defense.  They’re always where the puck is.

Edited by ausman

1 minute ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Have you seen the lines today?

Yeah, I meant to take reference to the lines out but leave strategy.  But my finger was too quick.