• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 SCF: Panthers vs Oilers

Who wins?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Panthers in 4
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 7
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/09/2024 at 12:21 AM

1 hour ago, Karan said:

Most Florida residents will wake up tomorrow morning and think the Panthers won a lacrosse tournament. 

You have no idea how bad it is. Every time someone wins there are bandwagoners but here in south Florida I’ve never seen anything as pathetic as some of these fans.

1 hour ago, BrooksBurner said:

Gross.

But for real it's an awesome hockey family. The emotions from Keith and Brady were as if they won the Cup themselves. Hockey-bonded family. Respect

Is that who that balding fat fuck was? 

7 hours ago, Blue Heaven said:

With the name Alexander Barkov, I would have thought he was from Russia.

Now if his name was Alexander Barkovenen, I would have believed he was Finnish

His Dad is russian and he apparently has both citizenships, but he was born and raised in Finland.

• Like 1

Now that this thing is over, I'm just gonna say it:

The telecasts and announcing for this Final was absolutely spectacular!!

• Where else can we get the ugliest woman on the planet to ask genuinely the dumbest questions to players and coaches that probably wanna backhand her in the mouth?
  • Where else can we get camera angles that make you feel like you have fucking vertigo?
  • Where else can you get the sound to cut out so perfectly during crucial times in the game?
  • Where else can we get announcers that pronounce names so eloquently like "Cha-cook"?
  • When do we get an "analyst" that has never even seen a Cup before, having "more insight", drowning out the guy who won 6 of 'em?

Just a fabulous job!  LOL

I'm looking forward to Sam Rosen and Joe Mich more than I'm looking forward to my next beer right now!  ...and that says a lot!   😃

• LMFAO 2
  • Applause 4
  • Keeps it 100 3

59 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Where else can we get the ugliest woman on the planet to ask genuinely the dumbest questions to players and coaches that probably wanna backhand her in the mouth?

@Morphinity 2.0 you just gonna let him dog your girl like this?

• VINNY! 1

That was a really good game. EDM lost but not for a lack of trying. FLA had just a little bit more and withstood the third period charge. McD has no reason to feel shame. He was beastly. Bob made the saves he needed to. Now?

F’em both! It our turn!!

• Like 1
  • Believe 2

5 hours ago, Ozzy said:

• Where else can we get the ugliest woman on the planet to ask genuinely the dumbest questions to players and coaches that probably wanna backhand her in the mouth?
  • Where else can we get camera angles that make you feel like you have fucking vertigo?
  • Where else can you get the sound to cut out so perfectly during crucial times in the game?
  • Where else can we get announcers that pronounce names so eloquently like "Cha-cook"?
  • When do we get an "analyst" that has never even seen a Cup before, having "more insight", drowning out the guy who won 6 of 'em?

I'm looking forward to Sam Rosen and Joe Mich more than I'm looking forward to my next beer right now!  ...and that says a lot!   😃

The SCF is on TNT next year so it should be better. Unfortunately we will still have Prince Valium, Slewban, etc. for some of the other rounds.

29 minutes ago, Abe Froman said:

The SCF is on TNT next year so it should be better. Unfortunately we will still have Prince Valium, Slewban, etc. for some of the other rounds.

Sick Bert Kreischer GIF by First We Feast

• LMFAO 1

• Phil unpinned this topic
5 hours ago, Ozzy said:

A guy named Evan has finally won a Cup. And it's somebody's birthday. Game 7 of  SCF wasn't enough drama for masshole McDonough. 

• LMFAO 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

8 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Don’t forget keeping the camera on Barkov after he first skated off with the Cup. We got a shot of the cameraman skating behind him instead 🤣

Edited by BrooksBurner
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

19 hours ago, Ozzy said:

My favorite part was, that every game they had the same graphic for them "Mark Messier - 6 time Champion"  - "PK Subban - played in the finals once".

Had big "Subban was allowed in the same building as the cup once."-energy and before game 7 the moderator said that directly into Subbans face. PKs eyeroll afterwards was epic😂

• Eyeballs 1

9 hours ago, Abe Froman said:

So Luongo gets a position as special advisor to the Zamboni driver and now he's considered a Stanley Cup champion? 

It was hilarious reading that all over social media. Good for him that he gets it as an executive, but it's not as a player so not really the same. lol If it was Lundqvist, I'd be thrilled the Rangers won the Cup, but would have rather he gotten it as a player in 2014. lol

• Bullseye 1