• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Can the Rangers Win a Stanley Cup With Mika Zibanejad as Their Top Center?

14 hours ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Only way I can see Panarin being traded is if he’s part of a trade with Edmonton for Draisaitl or if he’s traded straight up for Marner.  I wouldn’t want Marner.  When Edmonton loses to Florida they might be looking to make a move and I think they are going to do whatever it takes to keep McDavid.  

But do you see any scenario where Panarin even answers the phone when the Rangers can him and ask him to waive to Edmonton, personally I don't and think he would actually change his phone number. 

5 hours ago, Scott said:

But do you see any scenario where Panarin even answers the phone when the Rangers can him and ask him to waive to Edmonton, personally I don't and think he would actually change his phone number. 

I really don’t think he’s getting traded at all. 

• Like 1
  • Keeps it 100 2

On 6/14/2024 at 9:00 AM, RJWantsTheCup said:

I think Rangers fans are a unique fanbase.  We almost don't seem happy unless we are complaining about something.  Sometimes the complaints are justified and most of the times they are just reaching for something to complain about.   

So true! In a few years when Zibby and Kreider are gone, and we are lucky to make the playoffs, and lose in the first round a few years in a row, there will be people wishing we had this core. Not saying they are perfect, and might not be enough to win the cup.....but right now we have arguably a top 3-5 team in the NHL. We haven't had that very often. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the best Rangers team we will see for the next 20+ years.  

• Like 1

I want you guys to save this thread for next year when he has an MVP season.  I'm pointing back to this thread all year next year!

Fucking guy is a fabulous player that too unselfish, that's all.  He shoots more than he passes next year and I see a 42-68-110 point season on the horizon.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

I want you guys to save this thread for next year when he has an MVP season.  I'm pointing back to this thread all year next year!

Fucking guy is a fabulous player that too unselfish, that's all.  He shoots more than he passes next year and I see a 42-68-110 point season on the horizon.

Remember when Derek Stepan was the Rangers 1C?

Averaging 18 goals, 33 assists and a whopping 51 points a season.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Absinthe? 

15 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Remember when Derek Stepan was the Rangers 1C?

Averaging 18 goals, 33 assists and a whopping 51 points a season.

I know, right?   ...and we're picking on this fucking guy???  LOL

I mean, I get being bored, but for fuck sake, Zibby is a good player!

Step's mom was a babe too, so that matters!!

Edited by Ozzy
  • Keeps it 100 1