• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Unfortunate News About BSBH Member 'The Dude'

Keirik

Just as a heads up. I did speak with his wife and she thanked everyone for caring and for the thoughts and prayers. The Dude (Tim) thought highly of this place and enjoyed being a part of this community according to her.

Also, unfortunately, his passing was sudden and unexpected from a heart attack. He was not old or in obvious poor health so this is extra sad news. I'm only mentioning this as a hopeful reminder to all of us to see our family doctors for checkups, blood work, and cardiologists. This could have been any one of us so I can't stress enough of the importance to stay on top of our health. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Cheers 1
  • Applause 1

3 hours ago, Keirik said:

Just as a heads up. I did speak with his wife and she thanked everyone for caring and for the thoughts and prayers. The Dude (Tim) thought highly of this place and enjoyed being a part of this community according to her.

Also, unfortunately, his passing was sudden and unexpected from a heart attack. He was not old or in obvious poor health so this is extra sad news. I'm only mentioning this as a hopeful reminder to all of us to see our family doctors for checkups, blood work, and cardiologists. This could have been any one of us so I can't stress enough of the importance to stay on top of our health. 

Thanks for doing that.

Shitty reminder that we are all human and can go at anytime for any reason.

Here's one of his last few posts, in his last Rangers GDT...just being The [sarcastic] Dude that he frequently was. We'll miss that, and if you were on the other side about something, you were definitely in for at least a couple pages of back and forth 😅

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 1
  • LMFAO 1
  • Applause 1

6 hours ago, Keirik said:

I was really hoping he would meet up with us for one of our get togethers like he said he would.  Shame, I liked him.  

• Keeps it 100 1

On 6/21/2024 at 11:05 PM, Albatrosss said:

I just hope thst it wasn’t the Rangers that gave him the heart attack.  
Keith, you fucking rule, bro.  Thanks man, you make this world a better place. 

He actually does!  Dude's a fucking gem!!

• Like 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

• 4 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, jsm7302 said:

Can we get a "The Dude" emoji in memory of?

I mean, I get the sentiment, but what use would this be? How do you react to posts with "The Dude?" 🤣

1 hour ago, Phil said:

I mean, I get the sentiment, but what use would this be? How do you react to posts with "The Dude?" 🤣

It's a great question.....haha.....one that I didn't ponder too deeply ....

2 hours ago, Phil said:

It would have to be that "it's aliens"  guy