• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Looked at Tyler Toffoli at Deadline; Potential UFA Target?

My sense is the Rangers looked at Tyler Toffoli around the trade deadline, and now he’ll be a free agent after finishing last season with the Winnipeg Jets. At 32, Toffoli is likely looking at his last chance to get a larger deal, and he could fetch a contract around four years at more than $5 million annually. The Rangers could find a way to make that work, but they’d probably need to clear some cap space via trades. We’ll see how willing general manager Chris Drury is to make that happen. Toffoli had 30-plus goals each of the past two seasons.

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/5568204/2024/06/17/new-york-rangers-jacob-trouba-nhl/

10 minutes ago, Flynn said:

Buchnevich.. Say it with me!

Buchnevich

say it like you mean it!!

Currently wants to stay a Blue and they're working on his extension. 

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Currently wants to stay a Blue and they're working on his extension. 

Can we just say we’re sorry? 

but seriously, Blues are rebuilding. Im sure he’d want to play for a contender. But he most likely will cost arm and a leg since he’s a PPG player pretty much 

14 minutes ago, Albatrosss said:

Can we just say we’re sorry? 

but seriously, Blues are rebuilding. Im sure he’d want to play for a contender. But he most likely will cost arm and a leg since he’s a PPG player pretty much 

I'm just sayin what Elliott is sayin. Said he's their first order of business and he loves it there.