• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Young-mid 20s Center

18 minutes ago, Pete said:

My guy...you just tried to sell people on...

"You absolutely have to nail this, so it's a good place to gamble everything"....

Do you even hear yourself?

I think my OP was pretty clear so I don’t know why you think that’s what’s being sold. Making stuff up again, par for the course.

I think it’s a good idea to establish stronger depth at center now if possible, while simultaneously establishing more promise in the future. It’s the most important position on the team. Why do you think that’s a hot take?

34 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

I think my OP was pretty clear so I don’t know why you think that’s what’s being sold. Making stuff up again, par for the course.

because it's exactly what you said 🤣 

Center is probably the toughest and most important position that you absolutely have to get right, so if a team is going to gamble, this is the position to gamble on 

9 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

Where does that say gamble everything?

Oh, you're right. That makes it make sense.

We have to nail this, so just gamble. Big difference versus we have to nail this, so just gamble everything.

We're going to gamble on something we have to take our time and get right, but we're going Gamble small so that makes it okay.

I'll ask again if you even hear yourself. 

Edited by Pete
  • LMFAO 2

24 minutes ago, Pete said:

Oh, you're right. That makes it make sense.

We have to nail this, so just gamble. Big difference versus we have to nail this, so just gamble everything.

We're going to gamble on something we have to take our time and get right, but we're going Gamble small so that makes it okay.

I'll ask again if you even hear yourself. 

You’ve got an imaginary debate going on with yourself lol

Think that Zegras or Pinto upgrade the offensive talent. Need to upgrade the offensive talent here. Pinto is bigger, stronger, better on faceoffs. But Zegras is more out of favor in Anheim. Pinto despite the gambling thing is not a guy they're necessarily looking to dump. 

Edited by Bugg
  • Like 1