• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Who Will Be the Next Ranger Captain to Receive the Cup

Who is the next Capitan to receive the Cup from the Commissioner? (hopefully still Gary Bettman for the sake of timeliness) 

Trouba?

Kreider?

Lafreniere?

Rempe?

McDavid?

Jeff Buekeboom's yet to be born great grandson? 

2 hours ago, Flynn said:

Who is the next Capitan to receive the Cup from the Commissioner? (hopefully still Gary Bettman for the sake of timeliness) 

Trouba?

Kreider?

Lafreniere?

Rempe?

McDavid?

Jeff Buekeboom's yet to be born great grandson? 

Laf is the guy.

Tremendous natural talent and a brain that keeps up with the flow.

1 hour ago, siddious said:

I fucking hate the off season 

Hey, this is better than yet another thread about targeting a player or blowing up the team, I'm just waiting for the usual suspects to force a "Trade Panarin for nothing!" Post in here. 

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Hey, this is better than yet another thread about targeting a player or blowing up the team, I'm just waiting for the usual suspects to force a "Trade Panarin for nothing!" Post in here. 

If you were the Maple Leafs GM how would you fix their problems with early playoff exits?

2 minutes ago, Br4d said:

If you were the Maple Leafs GM how would you fix their problems with early playoff exits?

Simple, I would just sign Tyler Bertuzzi. He cures all. 

we have 5 options IMO.. 

1. No posts

2. The Dumb Shit, Time Killers (see above) 

3. The Trade/FA Threads: "Robertson, Othmann and a conditional 4th for McDavid" or "We should sign Guentzel, Stamkos, Kane and Pesce with the 1.5 million we have in Cap Space... I can make it work- truse me"

4. Trade Panarin/Kreider/Mika/Fox: It would be uncharted territory... Wait... I'm being told those are a common topic in every thread- including the recent thread "Words that rhyme with Orange" whose first response was "Trade Panarin because he doesn't rhyme with orange- your big guns need to rhyme with orange to win a Cup- its fact"

5. We Never Lose with Rempe in the Iineup Threads:  I hate to spoil it for the group- We never lose with him in the lineup except for the games we lose. Rempe is the Sex Panther of players. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time!

• LMFAO 1
  • Applause 1

we need an arcade section so we can all compete against each other.

Bettman should figure out how to get a secondary hockey league for the summer. Maybe roller? id watch that shit if it was on ESPN

• Like 1

8 hours ago, siddious said:

Bettman should figure out how to get a secondary hockey league for the summer. Maybe roller? id watch that shit if it was on ESPN

Bring back RHI!

• Like 1

Matt Rempe, because we'll never lose a game with him in the lineup after trading Kreider and Mika to the Honolulu Wave Skaters for McKenzie Sporange Jr. and signing Kane+Reinhardt+Stamkos with the 1,5 million we have in cap space. It's so simple, we don't even have to trade for McDavid. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mistercosmic said:

Matt Rempe, because we'll never lose a game with him in the lineup after trading Kreider and Mika to the Honolulu Wave Skaters for McKenzie Sporange Jr. and signing Kane+Reinhardt+Stamkos with the 1,5 million we have in cap space. It's so simple, we don't even have to trade for McDavid. 

Don’t be ridiculous. Sporange would never waive his NTC to come here

Edited by BrooksBurner

On 6/25/2024 at 1:29 PM, siddious said:

1. Buxom females. 
2. No uniforms except for brand bikinis. 
3. No equipment except for ‘natural pads.’ (No limit in size!)

4. Penalties: Hooking a thing? New meaning to face-off?

5. Locker room and shower cams pay-per-view upgrade. 

Has to be broadcast in 4k!

Edited by 4EverRangerFrank
  • JIMMY! 1