• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2024 NHL Entry Draft — USNTDP or Die!

1 hour ago, BrooksBurner said:

1) if they are moving up 1 pick why are they taking so long to make a pick - obviously they'd have a player in mind already or they wouldn't trade up

2) how does Bill Guerin have a GM job

1 hour ago, BrooksBurner said:

Just turned it on. Any hot moms yet? @Albatrosss

Wait did you already complain...before you even turned it on...or did you post your complaint and before posting about just turning it on... Even about another team? 

My Lord that's a new personal best. 

Just now, Pete said:

Wait did you already complain...before you even turned it on...or did you post your complaint and before posting about just turning it on... Even about another team? 

It's his story and he'll post it any way he likes

Just now, VegasRanger said:

It's his story and he'll post it any way he likes

Damn straight he will! 

And I'll comment on it because it's a message board and that's what it's meant for!

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

You two are adorable.

by my calculation the rangers should make their pick around 3am.

51 minutes ago, siddious said:

I can’t take fins seriously anymore after krappo busto 

I find it really crazy the way people insult a player because of what other people wrote about him. 

And yeah, maybe it's cuz I'm a little older and have more perspective, but the more I see it happen the more that shit is wild to me. 

And yeah I know I complained about Lafreniere because he was a fat lazy fuck and now he's not so whatever. 

Just now, Pete said:

I find it really crazy the way people insult a player because of what other people wrote about him. 

And yeah, maybe it's cuz I'm a little older and have more perspective, but the more I see it happen the more that shit is wild to me. 

And yeah I know I complained about Lafreniere because he was a fat lazy fuck and now he's not so whatever. 

Democratic Debate GIF by GIPHY News

Just now, siddious said:

Democratic Debate GIF by GIPHY News

I mean maybe that post was but the other 175 million posts and tweets and Facebook messages and threads and group chat nonsense wasn't lol.