• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2024–25 Regular Season Schedule Released

• Phil changed the title to 2024–25 Regular Season Schedule Released
3 hours ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

Anyone pick out the 1 game that’s a double-header at MSG with the Knicks? Thats a fun outing at MSG. 

I did that once. When I was younger with a few friends. It was a Sunday so we went in for the Knicks at noon, went across the street to watch the Jets at 4 during the in-between and went back across at 8 to watch the Rangers absolutely clobber Washington.

How we did it? Couldn’t tell ya. Pretty certain I eventually took a nap on the stairs during the Rangers game.

56 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

I did that once. When I was younger with a few friends. It was a Sunday so we went in for the Knicks at noon, went across the street to watch the Jets at 4 during the in-between and went back across at 8 to watch the Rangers absolutely clobber Washington.

How we did it? Couldn’t tell ya. Pretty certain I eventually took a nap on the stairs during the Rangers game.

Here's how:

jack daniels whiskey GIF

3 hours ago, Pete said:

OnLy pL@yoFFs mAttEr‼️

i think you're the only hockey fan there is who is content with not winning the cup.  you're ok with losing in the playoffs as long as you had enjoyable regular season.  

Weird Guy GIF by ION

59 minutes ago, Albatrosss said:

i think you're the only hockey fan there is who is content with not winning the cup.  you're ok with losing in the playoffs as long as you had enjoyable regular season.  

Weird Guy GIF by ION

Nobody who is on a hockey message board 24/7 is that detached about seeing their team win a Cup. That's how you know it's just an act.

• Bullseye 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

Nobody who is on a hockey message board 24/7 is that detached about seeing their team win a Cup. That's how you know it's just an act.

its being argumentative for the sake of being argumentative.  

Its like my wife and i before i do to her what no other man can.  

Edited by Albatrosss
  • JIMMY! 1

2 hours ago, Albatrosss said:

Weird Guy GIF by ION

Why shouldn't I be okay with it? It stings for the first day and then I move on with my life. 

What's the point of wallowing it every single day?

1 hour ago, Albatrosss said:

its being argumentative for the sake of being argumentative.  

Its like my wife and i before i do to her what no other man can.  

It's not that no other man can, it's that no other man wants to. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BrooksBurner said:

No, you apparently can't separate your sports fandom from your real life and are absurdly jealous of people who can. 

But I'm starting to realize that verbal abuse is your love language. You claim to love the team and you trash it constantly, too. So now I'm flattered that you can't go a day without trying to insult me. 

You're like a 10-year-old pulling hair on the playground. It's cute. Except for the fact that you're a grown ass man with the emotional response of a 10-year-old. 

Same thing you do here. My team lost! Waaaaaaaaaa! Everybody is dumb, everybody is a stupid poopy head, running an NHL team is so simple even I can do it from behind my keyboard! 

GTFOH lol. You're a child. 

Edited by Pete

10 minutes ago, Pete said:

No, you apparently can't separate your sports fandom from your real life and are absurdly jealous of people who can. 

But I'm starting to realize that verbal abuse is your love language. You claim to love the team and you trash it constantly, too. So now I'm flattered that you can't go a day without trying to insult me. 

You're like a 10-year-old pulling hair on the playground. It's cute. Except for the fact that you're a grown ass man with the emotional response of a 10-year-old. 

Same thing you do here. My team lost! Waaaaaaaaaa! Everybody is dumb, everybody is a stupid poopy head, running an NHL team is so simple even I can do it from behind my keyboard! 

GTFOH lol. You're a child. 

It’s not that serious my man.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

It’s not that serious my man.

Then why do you keep bringing it up? Everyday? And chiming in conversations you're not even involved in to bring it up? It clearly bothers you LOL.

Or better question, what would be the point of faking it LOL?

Edited by Pete

52 minutes ago, Pete said:

Then why do you keep bringing it up? Everyday? And chiming in conversations you're not even involved in to bring it up? It clearly bothers you LOL.

Or better question, what would be the point of faking it LOL?

I don’t. Also, I was responding to @Albatrosss who was responding to your post that was a sarcastic comment directed at me and maybe 2 others.

I’ve answered that.

Stop calling me a 10 year old poopyhead wearing a diaper in multiple threads lol go enjoy your summer

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

I don’t. Also, I was responding to @Albatrosss who was responding to your post that was a sarcastic comment directed at me and maybe 2 others.

I’ve answered that.

Stop calling me a 10 year old poopyhead wearing a diaper in multiple threads lol go enjoy your summer

You've answered that?  LOL K.

Take your own advice, I'll see you in April '25, because only playoffs matter!

Edited by Pete
  • ALEXIS! 1

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Why shouldn't I be okay with it? It stings for the first day and then I move on with my life. 

What's the point of wallowing it every single day?

What else are we supposed to do here?  It’s a message board. We voice our opinions on things we have absolutely no control of.  If you want us all to shut up, @Phil will go broke and would have to sell his mansion in Brooklyn Heights and move in with his best internet buddy.   
Thats you, btw