• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2024–25 Regular Season Schedule Released

1 hour ago, Albatrosss said:

What else are we supposed to do here?  It’s a message board. We voice our opinions on things we have absolutely no control of.  If you want us all to shut up, @Phil will go broke and would have to sell his mansion in Brooklyn Heights and move in with his best internet buddy.   
Thats you, btw

What's that have to do with what I said? You asked me why I'm not bothered when they don't win, I told you.

It bothers me. Probably more than most. But I get over it quicker than most. 

Losing in the playoffs doesn't negate that they had an amazing regular season that was fun to watch. The playoffs were fun to watch, until they weren't. 

The offseason hasn't been what anybody wanted it to be, but what's the alternative whining for a year? What does that get you? 

That's all. 

1 hour ago, Pete said:

What's that have to do with what I said? You asked me why I'm not bothered when they don't win, I told you.

It bothers me. Probably more than most. But I get over it quicker than most. 

Losing in the playoffs doesn't negate that they had an amazing regular season that was fun to watch. The playoffs were fun to watch, until they weren't. 

The offseason hasn't been what anybody wanted it to be, but what's the alternative whining for a year? What does that get you? 

That's all. 

Read the last sentence of your post. That’s what i was replying to. 
it doesnt seem like losing in the playoffs bothers you at all. You’re ok with losing in the playoffs as long as the regular season was a success. You’re trying to shut everyone up who thinks that this team may not be good enough to go all the way. 

no one here is really whining. Everyone here except you want this team to go all the way and they’re putting their opinions on how it should be done in their view. You want everyone to STFU unless they have the same opinion as you, that its all roses. But if you haven’t noticed, no one here is ok with what we saw. 

honestly bro, and dont take it the wrong way, but the only one who’s whining here is you. 

But keep on keeping on, cause its all good. 

8 hours ago, Albatrosss said:

Read the last sentence of your post. That’s what i was replying to. 
it doesnt seem like losing in the playoffs bothers you at all. You’re ok with losing in the playoffs as long as the regular season was a success. You’re trying to shut everyone up who thinks that this team may not be good enough to go all the way. 

no one here is really whining. Everyone here except you want this team to go all the way and they’re putting their opinions on how it should be done in their view. You want everyone to STFU unless they have the same opinion as you, that its all roses. But if you haven’t noticed, no one here is ok with what we saw. 

honestly bro, and dont take it the wrong way, but the only one who’s whining here is you. 

But keep on keeping on, cause its all good. 

Cool, you done now?

Just so we're clear, none of your post responded to anything I said, if that was what you were trying to do, it's pretty clear you didn't read anything I wrote. You're just repeating yourself at this point. I tried to explain, it's pretty simple, but you can't grasp it.

It's cool because I don't need you to understand, and I don't care what you think. 🙂

But I'm glad you got it out of your system.

Edited by Pete

10 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

It sure is, and it's only July 10th. LOL

lol i didnt read the thread before I posted about going to MTL. just thought this was gonna be a fun friendly discussion about which games might be fun to go to, road trips, etc.

now we're arguing about the regular season not mattering and how big someone's wife's dick is.

• LMFAO 2

Just now, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

lol i didnt read the thread before I posted about going to MTL. just thought this was gonna be a fun friendly discussion about which games might be fun to go to, road trips, etc.

now we're arguing about the regular season not mattering and how big someone's wife's dick is.

Even though last year's offseason was longer because of their quick playoff exit, this offseason will probably still feel just as long only because of the lack of activity. If it wasn't for the Trouba situation, we'd have absolutely nothing to talk about after the first couple of days of free agency. The only thing going on is just some minor housekeeping, like working out deals with Schneider and Lindgren.

54 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Even though last year's offseason was longer because of their quick playoff exit, this offseason will probably still feel just as long only because of the lack of activity. If it wasn't for the Trouba situation, we'd have absolutely nothing to talk about after the first couple of days of free agency. The only thing going on is just some minor housekeeping, like working out deals with Schneider and Lindgren.

hows your summer going outside of any rangers/hockey news? any fun plans? I have too many weddings to go to, and only one is local which is annoying and expensive

anyway, fuck the offseason

1 hour ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

Are You Lost Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

3 hours ago, Pete said:

Cool, you done now?

Just so we're clear, none of your post responded to anything I said, if that was what you were trying to do, it's pretty clear you didn't read anything I wrote. You're just repeating yourself at this point. I tried to explain, it's pretty simple, but you can't grasp it.

It's cool because I don't need you to understand, and I don't care what you think. 🙂

But I'm glad you got it out of your system.

You’re adorable. 🥰 

3 hours ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

Got tix to the road game in Montreal in October. Somehow MTL tix only came out to $70 each. 

home games suck lol. If I have to travel from upstate anyway I’d rather pay a bit more for a hotel and make a trip out of it than go to MSG and then crash at my dads place in the city 

Want to know at which hotel in Montreal the rangers stay?

25 minutes ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

thatd be dope. I stayed at the same hotel as them in Ottawa a while back and got to meet some players/had a drink with Sam Rosen so doing that again would be a good time

Ritz Carlton. Of course there’s no guarantee they will stay there next season. 

4 minutes ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

looked up the price of the rooms and ill pass lol

its Ritz Carlton.  What did you expect?  

you expected Jacob Trouba to stay at Motel 6?

Edited by Albatrosss

22 hours ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

hows your summer going outside of any rangers/hockey news? any fun plans? I have too many weddings to go to, and only one is local which is annoying and expensive

anyway, fuck the offseason

Nothing too crazy, just doing some small things locally. Going to some breweries. I have some family visiting soon, then going down to Westchester for a show and to visit from relatives again. Doing a couple of things in Albany next month. Other than, a pretty chill summer overall.

7 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Nothing too crazy, just doing some small things locally. Going to some breweries. I have some family visiting soon, then going down to Westchester for a show and to visit from relatives again. Doing a couple of things in Albany next month. Other than, a pretty chill summer overall.

I grew up in Albany but moved to Saratoga many years ago. Hope everyone is enjoying this hot summer