• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hurricanes Sign Jack Roslovic to (Are You Ready for This One?) 1 Year/$2.8m Deal

• RichieNextel305 changed the title to Hurricanes Sign Jack Roslovic to (Are You Ready for This One?) 1 Year/$2.8m Deal
Just now, siddious said:

Free agency was absolutely bat shit this year 

I’m not trying to be a dick with Roslovic. But what the fuck does this guy do to warrant nearly a $3M cap hit?

Carolina took steps back.

Of course, watch this little dwarf become the biggest Ranger killer there is next season. Our luck.

• Keeps it 100 1

24 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

I’m not trying to be a dick with Roslovic. But what the fuck does this guy do to warrant nearly a $3M cap hit?

Of course, watch this little dwarf become the biggest Ranger killer there is next season. Our luck.

Oh for sure 

32 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Crazy.....they absolutely will be switching places with the Devils this year. NJ got way better and Carolina....oof.

50 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

30 point players are worth $3 million. Been that way for a while. 

Roslovic has been a 40+ point player for 4 seasons in a row. He scored at the same pace in the playoffs. Someone is usually taking that for $2.8 million. Then they’ll get mad later like us when they see his infuriating passive style in the playoffs, filled with drive bys and contact avoidance.

I dont get why there is hate for this deal. I get it, he was ho hum, but he's two seasons removed from a 20 goal season, twice had 40 points, and still is only 27. 

it's not so bad.