• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Pick One Ranger to Erase From Ever Happening

Right off the top Lias Kravtsov (Vitaly Andersson) have that bust thing that's still fresh. (Both lazy and not willing to go balls out to put in the work). Will think more about a guy from the past.

6 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Why Yandle?

Yandle was such a good dude. And didn’t play badly here. He wasn’t as good as he was at his peak in Phoenix but he was a good Ranger.

Never heard anyone have animosity toward him until now.

Yeah.

I’ll say Yandle was never super effective running the PP here. That said, I don’t know why they never actually broke that PP down and built it around him, which to me is on the coaches. 

Jacob Trouba and Wade Redden. They're kind of one and the same for me. Although, at least Trouba had times here where was at least pretty good. I don't think Wade ever did that. lol

I do agree with the Boyle sentiment, only because of when they got him. Love the player, hated when they got him. Yeah, I rooted for him, but getting rid of Stralman was monumentally stupid. Really one of those underrated, steady types like Kevin Klein who also could go down as being an underappreciated Ranger/

• Keeps it 100 1

22 hours ago, siddious said:

Trouba.

we would be better off with pionk. 

13 minutes ago, phillyb said:

Did it really take this long for someone to mention Trouba? Lol

This is why you lost the Funny Post GDT thing. Your head simply isnt in the game son.

• Applause 1

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

I'm really surprised nobody said Ray Ferraro.

from what i remember Ray was an ok ranger.  Not sure what people expected from him.  

Same with Holik.  Holik produced here exactly what he produced with NJ.  But people expected him to score 40-50 for some reason

I'm not sure he's quite my answer, but one name I keep coming back to is Eric Staal. Cost them Saarela + two second-round picks. Neither Saarela nor either of those picks turned into NHL players, which is relieving, but the player Staal was at the time, they paid a big price for a bag of nothing.

• Cheers 1

57 minutes ago, Pete said:

I'm really surprised nobody said Ray Ferraro.

Who only fit perfectly and gave them 25 goals and 54 points in 60ish games at a plus hockey clip, then got traded with a future top-4 D who became a team captain, plus a functional top-6 player for garbage dump Kurri and McSorley.