• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Pick One Ranger to Erase From Ever Happening

2 hours ago, MuddyInTheMiddle said:

We have discussed this before, but I don't think it's fair to speculate on stuff like that(and for instance Nedved being "bullied" by Messier) as none of us were there and are depending on speculation to form opinions.

Where I do think it is fair to ding him is on his incapability to recognize that Igor was just straight-up a better goalie. The onus really should have been for Georgiev to raise his game or quietly have his agent request a trade. I know ego can tend to cloud athlete's judgements, but that in essence is the rub.    

There's no speculating on what we saw on camera which was basically zero interaction after games, not even a high five. Juxtaposed against other tandems (like Ullmark and Swayman), there was clearly tension. 

Also the Messier/Nedved stuff is pretty well documented, at the very least you can say he was run out of town... Most parties will agree to that. 

35 minutes ago, Pete said:

There's no speculating on what we saw on camera which was basically zero interaction after games, not even a high five. Juxtaposed against other tandems (like Ullmark and Swayman), there was clearly tension. 

Also the Messier/Nedved stuff is pretty well documented, at the very least you can say he was run out of town... Most parties will agree to that. 

Thats exactly what we saw on TV after a win and then everyone started to assume things.  

38 minutes ago, Albatrosss said:

Thats exactly what we saw on TV after a win and then everyone started to assume things.  

Of course. Because it's odd to not even high five your teammate after a win LOL.