• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Tony DeAngelo Gives His Side of Incident With Alexandar Georgiev: 'Make a Bleepin' Save!'

8 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Objectively cost himself a long term NHL career and millions with his mouth. There are times in any workplace you simply shut and keep your opinions to yourself. Keep your inner monologue to yourself.

Yes.

People are entitled to their opinions and have the right to express them… but there’s a time and a place. And when you’re visible and have been given a lucrative career by your employer, unfortunately the price you pay at times is surrendering that right of expression. 

He couldn’t do that. 

• Like 1

I would yell the same thing at the TV, so, hey. Honestly, I think both of them are pretty shitty teammates. Say what you want about Tony, but Georgiev was a fucking bitch and whined and pouted his way out of town. Fuck that resting bitch face cunt.

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

I would yell the same thing at the TV, so, hey. Honestly, I think both of them are pretty shitty teammates. Say what you want about Tony, but Georgiev was a fucking bitch and whined and pouted his way out of town. Fuck that resting bitch face cunt.

When did Georgiev whine and pout apart from not high-fiving Shesty?

2 hours ago, Albatrosss said:

When did Georgiev whine and pout apart from not high-fiving Shesty?

It's not even that, it's about how triggered people are at the thought of it. People are acting like he fucked their wives and mothers. 

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

It's not even that, it's about how triggered people are at the thought of it. People are acting like he fucked their wives and mothers. 

Yeah pretty much.

So they weren’t super fond of one another.
They’re both competitors.

Georgiev wanted to play. 
Shesterkin got in the way of that.

Big fucking deal. 

• Like 1

On 8/17/2024 at 12:04 PM, Karan said:

I present you exhibit A 😛 

(Photo Credit: Myself)

Photo4127.jpg

Can't blame him here, judging by his chronic bitch face 89's best friend will kill off another puppy before he laced them up every game day.