• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2024-25 Training Camp Thread

Phil

6 minutes ago, Albatrosss said:

you had a problem with him the whole playoff run.  

Negative. Go back and read. My problem was that he didn't play enough when he was dressed, along with fans just spewing "you have to dress him because The Record ™️ ."

You're welcome to pull the posts that support your claim, but I know you won't. 

12 minutes ago, Pete said:

Negative. Go back and read. My problem was that he didn't play enough when he was dressed, along with fans just spewing "you have to dress him because The Record ™️ ."

You're welcome to pull the posts that support your claim, but I know you won't. 

you're right, i wont.  Too lazy.  I'm just here to stir shit up

• Bullseye 1

1 hour ago, siddious said:

I couldn’t believe how bad prudential actually is. Felt like I was at a high school hockey game the concessions are brutal. 

15 minutes ago, Albatrosss said:

what do you mean?  I love prudential.  

Yea, it's a great place to watch a game.

On 9/10/2024 at 4:38 PM, Valriera said:

The Rangers roster this season was at its best when those two were in the lineup. I'm not saying it's not for any other reason, lots of things go into it, and I'm not saying we would have won the cup since Rempe was not effective when he had a few chances against Florida, but when those two first entered the lineup and were running around causing mayhem, that was the best hockey the team was playing. 

Rempe clearly was getting under the skin of the Florida Panthers after the game three overtime win. After the goal Rempe went to celebrate with his teammates and I believe Tkachuk took a cheap swing at him. For a rookie who hardly played this year Rempe clearly was aggravating his opponents. If there’s any truth to George Laraque and Chris Keiders comments about Rempe vastly improving off-season training, Rempe will be a huge pain in the ass for the other teams. I hope the kid can get his playing time up to 10 to 12 minutes a game that will make it much easier for our big scores and the team overall.

33 minutes ago, siddious said:

Im just saying people give MSG crap all the time but I think i liked MSG a lot better.

Also holy shit newark lol

I def like Prudential because it's easy for me to drive park and get home without paying through the nose and without the hassle of leaving NYC. 

HOWEVER.....walking down to that train station a few blocks away can be an interesting walk depending on your route!!

48 minutes ago, jsm7302 said:

I def like Prudential because it's easy for me to drive park and get home without paying through the nose and without the hassle of leaving NYC. 

HOWEVER.....walking down to that train station a few blocks away can be an interesting walk depending on your route!!

you're walking to the station with a huge crowd.  Shouldnt be a problem

1 hour ago, jsm7302 said:

I was driving a friend home after the game and took the scenic route to say the least. 

6 hours ago, siddious said:

Also holy shit newark lol

The food in the Portuguese section is awesome - Fornos, Casa Vasca or Iberia are not to be missed. For excellent food shopping go to Sebras. I live in the mid-Hudson Valley and hit one or two of those spots every year. 

PS - Dinosaur BBQ next to the arena is their worst location. Syracuse is best and is the original one followed by Troy and Harlem. 

All hockey demands good eats! LGR

(I know, only NYR stuff here but it’s pre-season.)

Edited by 4EverRangerFrank
Begging forgiveness

9 hours ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

The food in the Portuguese section is awesome - Fornos, Casa Vasca or Iberia are not to be missed. For excellent food shopping go to Sebras. I live in the mid-Hudson Valley and hit one or two of those spots every year. 

PS - Dinosaur BBQ next to the arena is their worst location. Syracuse is best and is the original one followed by Troy and Harlem. 

All hockey demands good eats! LGR

(I know, only NYR stuff here but it’s pre-season.)

I used to work down the block from there in the gateway plaza buildings. Happy hours and lunch options were always a plenty. It's a good spot. 

1 hour ago, jsm7302 said:

I used to work down the block from there in the gateway plaza buildings. Happy hours and lunch options were always a plenty. It's a good spot. 

Right. Also the probability of getting shot is like 100%, but other than that its almost desirable