• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Trouba Didn't Intend to Report If Traded Anywhere

Phil

20 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I can't wait for this to be over and we still have another year-plus of this bullshit. lol

It'll go away when people stop bringing it up. It was an obvious training camp topic and it should pass.

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

It'll go away when people stop bringing it up. It was an obvious training camp topic and it should pass.

Yeah, really hoping once the season starts and we're a few games in, it dies down. I don't want this to be another 'Trade Panarin' thread. lol I'm looking forward to what should be another fun season with much better things to talk about.

• Applause 1

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Oh, you know that every defensive gaffe is going to be "Man, Trouba must have refused to report to the press box tonight" or "I wish Trouba would stop refusing to report to his defensive assignments."

Cynical bastards, the lot of us.

• LMFAO 2
  • Keeps it 100 1

10 minutes ago, LindG1000 said:

Oh, you know that every defensive gaffe is going to be "Man, Trouba must have refused to report to the press box tonight" or "I wish Trouba would stop refusing to report to his defensive assignments."

...coming soon in a GDT near you!  😃

16 minutes ago, LindG1000 said:

So every GDT is what you're saying

• Bullseye 1

20 minutes ago, LindG1000 said:

It'll also come back to the first flying elbow, "I wish he caught his wife with that spicy wing."

16 minutes ago, Pete said:

It'll also come back to the first flying elbow, "I wish he caught his wife with that spicy wing."

Sad but true.

Though, if he throws a good hit, I really want Sam to lean into the artwork talk. Authentic Trouba prints.

6 minutes ago, Tonybologna said:

As long as Trouba takes this as motivation and not a reason to just glide into next offseason with his 8 mil a year

I don't take that as his personality. I feel if anything, he comes in feeling he has something to prove and wants management to eat their words.