• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2024-2025 Out of Town Scoreboard

• Phil pinned this topic
1 minute ago, Albatrosss said:

mark messier said they were a fun team to watch

They are. Utah is lucky to get a team that's getting there and on the cusp. They're not a traditional expansion team in the sense of basically starting from scratch, no expansion draft, etc. The Coyotes had some really good, young talent in place. Utah did get a third overall pick and got Iginla. So, there are plenty of reasons to be excited as a new fan.

30 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

They are. Utah is lucky to get a team that's getting there and on the cusp. They're not a traditional expansion team in the sense of basically starting from scratch, no expansion draft, etc. The Coyotes had some really good, young talent in place. Utah did get a third overall pick and got Iginla. So, there are plenty of reasons to be excited as a new fan.

Thank you

Great comeback by St. Louis. I thought the tying goal late was kind of weak. It didn't look deflected at all to me, and was surprised it went in.

Also, fun game on Long Island. The Islanders take the lead with a couple of minutes left and Utah comes right back to tie it thirteen seconds later and wins in overtime. I guess we'll have to end their undefeated streak tomorrow. 😏

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

Great comeback by St. Louis. I thought the tying goal late was kind of weak. It didn't look deflected at all to me, and was surprised it went in.

Also, fun game on Long Island. The Islanders take the lead with a couple of minutes left and Utah comes right back to tie it thirteen seconds later and wins in overtime. I guess we'll have to end their undefeated streak tomorrow. 😏

Utah is fun. That was a fun third period and OT. 

did you actually watch the St Louis game?