• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #4] Rangers at Detroit Red Wings — Old Friends/New Enemies

Wanted to watch a college football game on ESPN last weekend. I live outside metro NY so I have ESPN+ to watch Rangers games. Couldn't watch an ESPN broadcast game on my expensive ESPN+ subscription because I don't have cable. Fucking really??

Hello Blueshirts!!! This season is probably my the last when I can watch most, if not all games. They’d better go all the way, because I will give up a few subscription, including cable and probably ESPN+. Especially, if they one-and-done after this season.

51 minutes ago, knedragon said:

How many games do you miss if you have ESPN + ? 

I'm out of market n I get prob 90% of the Rangers games on ESPN+. If your in market they black them out to force you to buy the cable subscription I believe. 

1 minute ago, Dem said:

I'm out of market n I get prob 90% of the Rangers games on ESPN+. If your in market they black them out to force you to buy the cable subscription I believe. 

Yes, they do force you to have Optimum subscription, if you have Internet from optimum. I can also have fiber connection from Frontier, where ESPN+ is not blocked out.

19 minutes ago, Dem said:

I’m out of market also , center ice you get all the games except the ESPN+ coverage games , think there is like 3-4 of em . So about the same. 

Edited by knedragon