• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #4] Rangers at Detroit Red Wings — Old Friends/New Enemies

1 minute ago, phillyb said:

Good win. 

From what I could see the Rangers played really well it’s just a shame where I’m in Central Jersey. They only have the fucking Devils and the fucking Islanders on, but they don’t have the Rangers on!! Sucks!  

2 minutes ago, Karan said:

Look at this dude right here, now that's an excited, happy and satisfied Rangers fan right there 🍻 🥳 Don't celebrate too hard tonight bro!

He cant get too excited. He’s post surgery , plus he had a tube up his peehole

18 minutes ago, RangersLEETCH said:

From what I could see the Rangers played really well it’s just a shame where I’m in Central Jersey. They only have the fucking Devils and the fucking Islanders on, but they don’t have the Rangers on!! Sucks!  

Tonight's game was only on ESPN+ and Hulu anyway 

Some pretty good saves by Quick in the first 10 minutes, and then we took off.  That seems to be the case this season; we start kinda slow and then pour it on. 

A fabulous outburst by Panarin yet again, and some pretty solid play by that 3rd Defense pairing.  Maybe it's just the fact that the Red Wings really looked like shit tonight, but we just fucking rolled them!

...and here are the Top 8 nominees for tonight's “Ozzy Quote of the GDT”, sponsored by HULU, just when you thought it was safe to subscribe, you get a faceful of Emily.  Fucking Yay!

4 hours ago, Dem said:

Emily "Gail the Snail" Kaplan looking like she's laying a trail as she slugs along

3 hours ago, Dem said:

Anyone taking odds on when the redwings coach starts blowing lightbulbs n lighting them up?

3 hours ago, Pistol Pete said:

Bread is using a corked stick…

3 hours ago, Dem said:

If Emily Kaplan was my dog, I'd do the world a favor and shave her ass n walk her backwards!

3 hours ago, Abe Froman said:

Miller sucks as much as his hairdo does.

2 hours ago, fletch said:

After Panarin third goal, overheard  Zib asking him not to steal his gig on the PP with that one timer.

2 hours ago, Albatrosss said:

Broken heart because Manciini is so good

1 hour ago, Abe Froman said:

Kakko is as useless as tits on a nun.

Hopefully we get back on MSG soon!  Watching this shit on my iphone just took 5 years off my life! 

Tonight was just taking care of business, but a win is a win no matter what.  Detroit was supposed to be better this year, but I'm not seeing it in any of the games they played us! 

Honorable mention to Trochek with a 4 point outburst, and speaking of outbursts, the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to @Dem, who had his own flurry of funnies tonight, raking in his 1st GDT since last season!

Nice work young fella!!!

Toronto on Saturday!