• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #6] Rangers at Montreal Canadiens — Eat the Butt!

12 minutes ago, siddious said:

Why is every athletes name from back then like “Slappy Johnson” or “Flutey Hill” or something like that?

Slappy White my favorite athlete ever

Why is every athletes name from back then like “Slappy Johnson” or “Flutey Hill” or something like that?

10 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I've been watching the Rangers for a long time and Mancini has to be one of the biggest surprises ever. It feels like he just came out of nowhere and ready to play at this level like it's nothing.

The scary thing is these young kids I think are only gonna get better as the season goes. I’m sure they’re gonna have their struggles like all these these players do, but this group is deep deeper than the last 2 to 3 years in my opinion.

3 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Really good depth right now. Nothing much on the scoresheet from Panarin or Lafreniere but the third line chips in with a few.

Let’s not forget the Rangers had what five posts tonight if all of them went in this is 12-2 Rangers look very deep. Just stay healthy boys… 

1 minute ago, RangersLEETCH said:

The scary thing is these young kids I think are only gonna get better as the season goes. I’m sure they’re gonna have their struggles like all these these players do, but this group is deep deeper than the last 2 to 3 years in my opinion.

All of these guys are coming up prepared and ready to improve. Drury wanted to improve Hartford and how they go about things down there, and I think he's done that.

Just now, RangersLEETCH said:

Let’s not forget the Rangers had what five posts tonight if all of them went in this is 12-2 Rangers look very deep. Just stay healthy boys… 

Yeah, they would've had points otherwise. But still, if they're not going in, others are plenty capable of doing so.

• Applause 1

1 minute ago, Valriera said:

Sure, Montreal is a terrible hockey team, but when was the last time both Kakko and Chytil dominated a hockey game against any team? Two playoffs ago is when. 

Imagine if that chemistry they had then comes back and becomes a regular thing!?

Reporting live from section 304 in the bell center (technically now in my hotel)

the habs fans were dejected. Too upset at their own team to care that I was yelling Kreider was tripped 

Chytil has become a man 

people of Montreal were generally pleasant. Even bought a beer for a québécois at the game   Another Canadian bought mine and my wife’s beer and sandwich after a few minutes of conversation as well. 

poutine was good. 7 goals was better. LGR 

Edited by BlairBettsBlocksEverything
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 2
  • Believe 1

3 minutes ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

Reporting live from section 304 in the bell center (technically now in my hotel)

the habs fans were dejected. Too upset at their own team to care that I was yelling Kreider was tripped 

Chytil has become a man 

people of Montreal were generally pleasant. Even bought a beer for a québécois at the game   Another Canadian bought mine and my wife’s beer and sandwich after a few minutes of conversation as well. 

poutine was good. 7 goals was better. LGR 

They actually bought you food and drinks? That's rad. Free food and good hockey conversation. 👍