• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Moving Company Found Our Stuff!

Phil

Question about the layout of the forum. Why is it so condensed and in portrait mode? Anyway to make it more landscape mode and utilize the full width of the screen? For instance, I'm on a 3840 x 2160 screen resolution and I'd say it's only utilizing about half of that width. 

3 hours ago, Karan said:

Question about the layout of the forum. Why is it so condensed and in portrait mode? Anyway to make it more landscape mode and utilize the full width of the screen? For instance, I'm on a 3840 x 2160 screen resolution and I'd say it's only utilizing about half of that width. 

I'll have to look at what the max width is set to. I'm pretty sure I have control to manually increase that.

Thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1

@Karan — I've just enabled fluid width. Believe this should correct the issue for you. This has been applied to both themes (dark and light).

I've also disabled the sidebar in both on mobile, so the Twitter feed and Popular Contributors blocks will no longer load there.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Karan — I've just enabled fluid width. Believe this should correct the issue for you. This has been applied to both themes (dark and light).

I've also disabled the sidebar in both on mobile, so the Twitter feed and Popular Contributors blocks will no longer load there.

Looks much better, thanks man!

Eh ok. I really only noticed it when taking those screenshots about the width of the board. But now it's all I can notice. If it followed you as you scrolled down through a thread, it'd be more useful, but it doesn't. 

You make the decision, but I'd argue those stats are completely unneccessary lol

BtDkq77.png