• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Business cards... should I just go with zazzle or vista print or is it really worth finding something a little less... internet-print-y? Or is there another site that is much better?

I will be designing it myself (illustrator/Photoshop) and I am looking at both zazzle and vista print and there are not many options on either outside of paper color and size.

Anyone have any SERIOUS suggestions?

UPrinting.com

I just ate a strawberry frosted donut. In your face, Rhommy.

I had 1/2 cup of ice cream for lunch. 240 calories, full as hell and sweet.

I'm starting to get stomach definition for the first time in years. Getting on the ice 3 or more times a week, running a few full court games of bball a week and eating right is paying off. Everytime I want to eat something super fatty or sugary, I give myself a feel around the stomach area and think about how close I am. Nothing tastes as good as looking good feels lol.

That being said, I had unsweetened oatmeal with fresh fruit for breakfast, a plum as a snack and am probably going out for grilled chicken for lunch.

Sunday is might cheat day. I had eggs with whole wheat toast and chicken park for meals yesterday. I snacked on some oreos and ate some fresh fruit. Even my cheats aren't TERRIBLE.

I'm starting to get stomach definition for the first time in years. Getting on the ice 3 or more times a week, running a few full court games of bball a week and eating right is paying off. Everytime I want to eat something super fatty or sugary, I give myself a feel around the stomach area and think about how close I am. Nothing tastes as good as looking good feels lol.

That being said, I had unsweetened oatmeal with fresh fruit for breakfast, a plum as a snack and am probably going out for grilled chicken for lunch.

Sunday is might cheat day. I had eggs with whole wheat toast and chicken park for meals yesterday. I snacked on some oreos and ate some fresh fruit. Even my cheats aren't TERRIBLE.

I had a cheat 24 hours this weekend - had a cordon bleu and a few slices of pizza.

I can't find the link on Youtube, but it was hysterical.

Dr. Nick says he should rub all food on a brown paper bag. If it turns clear from grease, it's good to eat.

Says he should brush his teeth with milk shakes, replace water with soda, etc.

Isn't this the 2nd time this has happened to him?

It is...but last time it was his right paw, this time it's the left. He did go crazy at the park yesterday, I'm wondering if he sprained/twisted it. He seemed fine when he got home though, it wasn't until this morning that he was limping.

It is...but last time it was his right paw, this time it's the left. He did go crazy at the park yesterday, I'm wondering if he sprained/twisted it. He seemed fine when he got home though, it wasn't until this morning that he was limping.

Hmm...Nik texts me the other day that he sprained his leg possibly. You're dog just so happened to sprain his leg too. Both have 3 letter names. too many coincidences. Nik and Max are one in the same.