• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

3 minutes ago, phillyb said:

I guess so. Like, we bought a house together at the beginning of COVID, but we already rocky. And then it just deteriorated. 

Damn. Sorry buddy. You're probably better off, now you can start shehatephillyb.com

• LOL 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

12 minutes ago, phillyb said:

I guess so. Like, we bought a house together at the beginning of COVID, but we already rocky. And then it just deteriorated. 

Hmmm….also coincided within weeks after meeting my girl and I right? Sorry bro, you know I’m always a text away my man. If I had known you were not doing so great I would have ditched the wife at the hotel and hung out bro. Next time for sure.

• Like 1

On 1/11/2022 at 6:05 PM, Pete said:

Damn. Sorry buddy. You're probably better off, now you can start shehatephillyb.com

If she hasn't already...lol

On 1/11/2022 at 6:15 PM, Keirik said:

Hmmm….also coincided within weeks after meeting my girl and I right? Sorry bro, you know I’m always a text away my man. If I had known you were not doing so great I would have ditched the wife at the hotel and hung out bro. Next time for sure.

Haha, all good my man. Going out to a Rangers game to forget about it all is sometimes exactly what the doctor ordered. 

• Cheers 1

So…….as I mentioned here before,  bought a new Toyota back in August. Gm hooked me up pretty nicely, gave me a great deal, blah blah blah. 
reading the news today and see this 

A video taken by someone on the train shows the man and woman allegedly verbally harassing a woman and her son.
In the video, the man is heard saying, "I'm going to get arrested tonight. Don't look at me. These foreigners ain't taking over my country."
MTA police and the Manhattan district attorney charged Ronkonkoma resident Justin Likerman, 37, and Huntington resident Kristin Digesaro, 39, with aggravated harassment in the second degree and endangering the welfare of a child.
Both turned themselves in to MTA police at Grand Central Terminal Wednesday afternoon.
The woman pressed charges and says Likerman and Digesaro also threw beers at her family.
Likerman and Digesaro have since been let go by their employer, Empire Toyota of Huntington

https://longisland.news12.com/mta-police-man-woman-charged-with-hate-crime-in-lirr-altercation

yikes!

19 minutes ago, Keirik said:

So…….as I mentioned here before,  bought a new Toyota back in August. Gm hooked me up pretty nicely, gave me a great deal, blah blah blah. 

https://longisland.news12.com/mta-police-man-woman-charged-with-hate-crime-in-lirr-altercation

yikes!

Was he the one that gave you the deal?

Just now, Keirik said:

Truck is beautiful. I’ll keep it lol 

Off topic of racist Toyota dealer, on topic of you.  I had a few childless hours to myself today.  I finally quenched my ramen craving that I've had for the past week+.  Grabbed lunch at Iron Ramen on 347 in Stony Brook.  So good.  I might have thought about you while I was eating.  

• VINNY! 1

5 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Off topic of racist Toyota dealer, on topic of you.  I had a few childless hours to myself today.  I finally quenched my ramen craving that I've had for the past week+.  Grabbed lunch at Iron Ramen on 347 in Stony Brook.  So good.  I might have thought about you while I was eating.  

Never had that one yet. I’m looking to try eShin in Stony Brook I think soon. I’ll let you know how it is. 

5 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Never had that one yet. I’m looking to try eShin in Stony Brook I think soon. I’ll let you know how it is. 

Another one over there?  Next time I have no kids I'm gonna head up over there and try a few in one sitting lol.  I wish there were some spots closer to me in Ronkonkoma.

Just now, SaveByRichter35 said:

Another one over there?  Next time I have no kids I'm gonna head up over there and try a few in one sitting lol.  I wish there were some spots closer to me in Ronkonkoma.

Yeah, in stony brook/setauket/por5 jeff area there are a lot. Port jeff has Slurp. East setauket has sei ramen and ichi sushi place has ramen, and stony Brook has both the one you’ve been to as eShin. 

1 hour ago, Keirik said:

yikes!

Likerman and Digesaro, eh? Sounds Sewanhacky to me.