• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

4 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

I totally forgot about my discipline history on WBB and if it was as extensive as my history in the first 2 years of this forum

They used to give out warnings publicly, in threads.

Put all the mods on ignore - voila! no warnings!

5 hours ago, Ozzy said:

It's pretty clear that you guys have been around and together for quite a while!  It really is a cool community here!!   I can't even believe I've been a part of it for almost 5 years already!!  I still feel like "the new guy"!!  LOL

5 hours ago, Phil said:

If by "new guy" you mean our beloved mascot, then, yes.

The 'father-son' dynamic between Ozzy and Phil has truly become something beautiful to marvel at. 

• LMFAO 3

5 hours ago, Ozzy said:

It's pretty clear that you guys have been around and together for quite a while!  It really is a cool community here!!   I can't even believe I've been a part of it for almost 5 years already!!  I still feel like "the new guy"!!  LOL

I think you guys came over here right at the Lias draft? I feel like it was right when my sabbatical ended 

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, josh said:

I think you guys came over here right at the Lias draft? I feel like it was right when my sabbatical ended 

When I read that BlueshirtsUnited was shutting down, I went hunting. Joined, posted about here, and invited everyone to join. We actually saw a sizable bump in registrations from it, too, and ultimately landed the best free agent signing in ages in @Ozzy.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • VINNY! 1

3 hours ago, Phil said:

When I read that BlueshirtsUnited was shutting down, I went hunting. Joined, posted about here, and invited everyone to join. We actually saw a sizable bump in registrations from it, too, and ultimately landed the best free agent signing in ages in @Ozzy.

Believe me man!  It's been an absolute pleasure, and my great fortune to be able to be a part of this group!  I really enjoy being here!

6 minutes ago, Phil said:

If @H-Dreamer can follow from Germany, @Bluephoria can follow from Israel. The internet exists.

Dude, I give @H-Dreamerand @Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc all the credit in the world for following from fucking six hours ahead of the eastern time zone. Normal starts at 1am local time, only really getting the occasional "reasonable" game when we play in the noon ET/6PM local time block. 

I'm sure @Bluephoriacould make it happen from +7, but its not easy!

• Cheers 2

15 minutes ago, G1000 said:

Dude, I give @H-Dreamerand @Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc all the credit in the world for following from fucking six hours ahead of the eastern time zone. Normal starts at 1am local time, only really getting the occasional "reasonable" game when we play in the noon ET/6PM local time block. 

Thanks! I gotta say, it would be A LOT harder without you guys to interact with before, during and after games. Hockey is not a big thing here, so I only know a couple people in real life that follows the NHL and none are Rangers fans (My dad's a Tampa Bay fan, it's been rough since 2015 lol).

I guess I watch around 50-60 regular season games and every playoff game. The weekend and noon games are obviously the best, but now that I'm working from home it's not really a problem watching the regular 1am starts. I sleep from 22-01, watch the game from 1-4 and sleeps from 4-8. The west coast games I rarely watch.

Zucc ballin' out in the olympics and some random coincidences made me end up here, and I'm really happy for it. I've learned a lot from you guys. Everything from hockey to english grammar. Cant wait to one day travel to the US and maybe meet up with some of you guys 🍻

• The Chyt! 1
  • Cheers 2
  • VINNY! 3
  • Applause 2

12 minutes ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Thanks! I gotta say, it would be A LOT harder without you guys to interact with before, during and after games. Hockey is not a big thing here, so I only know a couple people in real life that follows the NHL and none are Rangers fans (My dad's a Tampa Bay fan, it's been rough since 2015 lol).

I guess I watch around 50-60 regular season games and every playoff game. The weekend and noon games are obviously the best, but now that I'm working from home it's not really a problem watching the regular 1am starts. I sleep from 22-01, watch the game from 1-4 and sleeps from 4-8. The west coast games I rarely watch.

Zucc ballin' out in the olympics and some random coincidences made me end up here, and I'm really happy for it. I've learned a lot from you guys. Everything from hockey to english grammar. Cant wait to one day travel to the US and maybe meet up with some of you guys 🍻

We'll have a spot waitin' for ya at the Bar Room Brotherhood, Zuuuuc man!!!   A great time will be had by all!!!

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, G1000 said:

It's a lot tougher than it used to be, I don't even remember how I managed to do it between 2012 and 2015 (2010/11 I was unemployed, it was easy then), when I would watch basically everything except when they played on the West Coast. 60+ games plus Playoffs. Those teams being really good helped of course. Playoffs hurt though, 2am till 5 am every other night, that tires you out when you make the SCF.

I watch a lot less these days and don't always comment here when I do, but I sure as hell do still follow and will watch more come Playoff time.

• Like 1
  • VINNY! 1

1 hour ago, G1000 said:

Who else can we summon back here?

@Niko? You still lurkin around buddy? 

I can give you an update on Niko since I speak with him often. He is currently in the Nassau County Police Academy. He finally made the jump and got out of NYPD. Kind of excited that he is literally could potentially end up in my precinct lol.

fun stuff. 

• Cheers 2
  • Applause 1

1 minute ago, Keirik said:

I can give you an update on Niko since I speak with him often. He is currently in the Nassau County Police Academy. He finally made the jump and got out of NYPD. Kind of excited that he is literally could potentially end up in my precinct lol.

fun stuff. 

whats he wearing?