• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Cue the Nik hate about Lindsay's rich and charmed life, then also cue Lindsay trying to act like she doesn't lead a rich and charmed life.

Then cue the rest of us not caring.

Do I really have to wait for both of them to make their cue's before I can not care?

Well, I'm about to send this company in Maryland I've been interviewing with an email that I'm no longer interested in the job. I just can't bring myself to hit the send button. I feel bad. :(

In other news: I have a phone interview tomorrow for a soccer company based on the upper west side. :)

Well, I'm about to send this company in Maryland I've been interviewing with an email that I'm no longer interested in the job. I just can't bring myself to hit the send button. I feel bad. :(

In other news: I have a phone interview tomorrow for a soccer company based on the upper west side. :)

Good Luck! :)

It's 83 degrees here and humid as fuck, and it's only 7:30am...today is gonna be wicked brutal. :( Everyone stay hydrated if you're gonna be outside today.

91 here in Madison for the rest of the day and all day long with scattered T-storms.

It's 83 degrees here and humid as fuck, and it's only 7:30am...today is gonna be wicked brutal. :( Everyone stay hydrated if you're gonna be outside today.

I wish it was 83 loll..it's already 98 out where I am on LI right now, says it feels like 107. I was just outside with my uncle for like an hour, im dying right now lol.