• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

I'm pretty sure I just ended up with a pretty bad muscle tear playing soccer. I've had it before and it feels the same. Walking is somewhat okay, the pain is back and gone and back and gone, but I just couldn't run anymore and it hurts like hell when I move laterally. Hope it's over soon. FML.

If you tore it, Jules, it won't be over soon. Tears require weeks of painful recovery.

I've been there before (both quadriceps and hamstring), this feels similar, but slightly less painful. I suspect a minor tear (there's a bump and a bruise, two clear signs). I can still walk almost painfree, which is good sign, it's just running that hurts.

Fingers crossed and we'll see how I feel in the morning. I iced it within 10 minutes, which is good.

Hey, we have a guest in the house. We found a bat in the basement and my girlfriend, country girl as she is, is the only girl who hasn't panicked so far. :D

WOW..it Buzzed me!

rep to anyone who knows what movie that is from

I've been there before (both quadriceps and hamstring), this feels similar, but slightly less painful. I suspect a minor tear (there's a bump and a bruise, two clear signs). I can still walk almost painfree, which is good sign, it's just running that hurts.

Fingers crossed and we'll see how I feel in the morning. I iced it within 10 minutes, which is good.

That's true. Severity of the tear determines the length of time you'll end up healing up.