• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

I'll try. I'm sure he'd might ask you for some PS tips.

He's taking classes in school, but has been told by his teacher to slow down and not advance himself too much.

He tried making a custom Matt Duchene NHL 12 cover in class today, apparently it didn't go well.

Just tell him to look up tutorials. You can really teach yourself and be good if you do a lot of tutorials and follow them well.

Just tell him to look up tutorials. You can really teach yourself and be good if you do a lot of tutorials and follow them well.

I'll tell him to check it out. I'll get him CS5.1 for Christmas. His mom is getting him a new computer.

Good thing is that we can get CS5.1 for pretty cheap because my wife works at NYU and has access to the school store.

So my cousin called me and told me his company is having a big get together with college students/interns and they will be having business men/women from different fields in business talking to the students, he invited me to go. Good opportunity for me, and hope all goes well with it.

Nice, good luck with that.

I'll try. I'm sure he'd might ask you for some PS tips.

He's taking classes in school, but has been told by his teacher to slow down and not advance himself too much.

He tried making a custom Matt Duchene NHL 12 cover in class today, apparently it didn't go well.

I hadn't even posted on here and you were speaking about me?

Thanks dad.