• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Fall Semester 11 is OVER :happy:!!! Man Im glad.

My semester isn't over til late January, but at least I have a 3 week break now.

Heading to bed, it's 4AM and by the time I wake up again it'll be just 1 more night until I'm heading back to America. Hell yes! :cool:

My semester isn't over til late January, but at least I have a 3 week break now.

Heading to bed, it's 4AM and by the time I wake up again it'll be just 1 more night until I'm heading back to America. Hell yes! :cool:

Mine ends friday. The past 2 weeks have been 530am wake ups and 230am bed times every night because ive been finishing up projects for thurs and friday of this week. Went into school today to send in my files to print and it was suchhhhh a relief.

Gonna have to sleep in for the next month to make up some sleep :rofl:

Mine ends friday. The past 2 weeks have been 530am wake ups and 230am bed times every night because ive been finishing up projects for thurs and friday of this week. Went into school today to send in my files to print and it was suchhhhh a relief.

Im done with school but working more for holidays

I know what that's like. I just had two essays due today and last week, but with my final finals coming up late January I need to stay focused and work on these classes or I'll be in a such hole prior to finals week that I'll never catch up. I'm doing 50% more work than scheduled this final block (half a semester) and although I really want those credits, it's been the tiring ending to two years of really hard work to graduate in time after losing about 3 months when my dad passed away. I am almost there and so far everything went well, but I'm running empty and... well, it's good to relax these upcoming weeks before I dig in for 4 more weeks of extremely long days and very short nights.