• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Mother f'er. You have no idea how mad I was, overachiever lol.

I'm to blame though, I didn't do any of my homework the entire semester :rofl:

I can already see you smarting about this one on the other side of the internet, but that is, without any doubt, the absolute freaking STUPIDEST reason to lose points in any class.

I can already see you smarting about this one on the other side of the internet, but that is, without any doubt, the absolute freaking STUPIDEST reason to lose points in any class.

Honestly I don't think I wound up losing points on it. I'll have to look through everything...he drops one grade between four tests and the accumulative grade for your homework. So I obviously had the hw grade dropped. I only got an 81 on my final. I think that did me in.

If I don't get this from someone for Christmas, I'm gonna just buy it for myself. I love this hat.

http://nhl.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p11611638p275w.jpg

http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12292899&cp=12208374&clickid=body_bestsell_txt

I ordered that last week, it's coming tomorrow. I like the white/beige one better though, ordered it on amazon

Just got home from the funeral for Police Officer Peter Figoski, what a sad day. There were at least 20,000 cops in attendance, I saw cops from as far away as Chicago and even Germany. What a sad day, I really feel bad for his kids. Its hard enough to lose a parent, but to lose one like this this close to Christmas is very sad and hard.