• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

1 minute ago, Albatrosss said:

why are you interested in dicks, bro?

You're always calling me a dick, but you're always following me around. How's it any different? 

Besides, you're the one who brought up winning a contest for who could measure the most dicks. 

1 minute ago, Pete said:

You're always calling me a dick, but you're always following me around. How's it any different? 

Besides, you're the one who brought up winning a contest for who could measure the most dicks. 

i called you a dick like once, i didnt realize you were infatuated with dicks.    And i dont follow you around, you're just always here.  

1 minute ago, Albatrosss said:

i called you a dick like once, i didnt realize you were infatuated with dicks.    And i dont follow you around, you're just always here.  

Let's just say nobody brings up more dicks than you. 

7 hours ago, VegasRanger said:

Just remember... You can drink an ugly girl pretty, but, you can't drink a fat girl skinny

....maybe not "skinny"....but "do-able".  😃

11 minutes ago, siddious said:

The title of your autobiography 

Deez Nuts GIF

I thought it was:  "I used to have a drinking problem, but now I have enough Money!"  😉

• LOL 1

• 2 weeks later...

I streamed for the first time in about 15 months earlier. I'm procrastinating doing an assignment for school, so this was definitely a nice way to avoid responsibilities. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

11 hours ago, phillyb said:

I streamed for the first time in about 15 months earlier. I'm procrastinating doing an assignment for school, so this was definitely a nice way to avoid responsibilities. 

How could anyone watch the stream while that handsome bastard is on the bottom

left corner?!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, phillyb said:

We liked it better when you posted pics of your girlfriend. 

• JIMMY! 1
  • Applause 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sharing for a friend here. If anyone can donate, please do:

https://gofund.me/8b494e98

Julian Sherman, a sweet and athletic 9-year-old, has been diagnosed with acute lymphatic leukemia and is currently undergoing intense treatment far from home. Every bit of help counts, so if you can, please click the link below to donate or share it with others. Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Donated as well.  Fuck you children's cancer.  

If anyone is interested, my Veterans hockey club is doing a raffle.  $20 per ticket, 1st prize is $2,500, 2nd is $1,500, and 3rd is $1,000.  Drawing is going to be Saturday.  I have 4 tickets left but can get access to more if needed.  If interested DM me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...