• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve had sporadic fevers and night sweats for the past 6 weeks. Finally getting admitted to hospital for treatment. I have an infection in my blood. They’re running more tests and I have 2 IVs in me. One for saline and one for antibiotics. Antibiotics not in me yet though. Shit sucks but hopefully this is the beginning of the end of this bullshit for me. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, phillyb said:

I’ve had sporadic fevers and night sweats for the past 6 weeks. Finally getting admitted to hospital for treatment. I have an infection in my blood. They’re running more tests and I have 2 IVs in me. One for saline and one for antibiotics. Antibiotics not in me yet though. Shit sucks but hopefully this is the beginning of the end of this bullshit for me. 

Hope all goes well my man. If you need to bs when you're  going through treatments my phone is always on 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, phillyb said:

Feel better dude!

• Like 1

On 9/14/2024 at 10:43 AM, phillyb said:

Hey Philly!!  Hang tough my brutha!!!  Hope you're feeling better fast!!!  We need ya dude!!! 

• Like 1

They’re gonna shove a camera down my throat to look at my heart and valves trying to determine where I have an infection. 
Fever has thankfully subsided. I get antibiotics through IV daily. Still sweating tho lol. 

3 hours ago, phillyb said:

They’re gonna shove a camera down my throat to look at my heart and valves trying to determine where I have an infection. 
Fever has thankfully subsided. I get antibiotics through IV daily. Still sweating tho lol. 

if you were in prison they would be shoving something else down your throat.  So things arent too bad

• LMFAO 1

Well things have escalated quite quickly over here. I’ve learned that my aortic valve is not functioning properly. It’s letting blood back into my heart that’s already been pumped out. And it has bacteria on it. 
So i have fucking heart surgery tentatively scheduled for friday. 

1 minute ago, phillyb said:

Well things have escalated quite quickly over here. I’ve learned that my aortic valve is not functioning properly. It’s letting blood back into my heart that’s already been pumped out. And it has bacteria on it. 
So i have fucking heart surgery tentatively scheduled for friday. 

good luck bro.  Its going to be alright.  I'm getting scheduled for a colonoscopy, it's very similar

• LMFAO 1