• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

14 hours ago, Albatrosss said:

I’d rather they kill me than put a catheter in my dick

I always tell my wife this. If that's what's required, I'll just die, thanks. Pretty easy decision, really. And, my term insurance pays out, so she can't even complain.

No thanks.

• JIMMY! 1

Moved me from ICU to regular room. I ate some nasty hospital food last night. Got my wires (pacemaker?) removed yesterday but still have tubes in my chest. Think those come out today. It’s so uncomfortable to just lay here. I’m fucking watching a storage wars marathon lol. 
i miss my animals. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1
  • VINNY! 1
  • JIMMY! 1
  • Believe 1

2 hours ago, phillyb said:

Moved me from ICU to regular room. I ate some nasty hospital food last night. Got my wires (pacemaker?) removed yesterday but still have tubes in my chest. Think those come out today. It’s so uncomfortable to just lay here. I’m fucking watching a storage wars marathon lol. 
i miss my animals. 

The worst of it is over I hope!!  You're a warrior, Philly!!  We're right with ya my man!!!

• Thanks 1

Chest tubes removed. Haven’t shit since Friday morning but I’ve farted a few times since surgery. They watch for and ask about these kinds of things cause oxy (opiods in general, I guess) makes you constipated and I’ve been on a steady dose of oxy lol. 

1 minute ago, phillyb said:

Chest tubes removed. Haven’t shit since Friday morning but I’ve farted a few times since surgery. They watch for and ask about these kinds of things cause oxy (opiods in general, I guess) makes you constipated and I’ve been on a steady dose of oxy lol. 

Hell yes. 

Now, take that shit and get back on your feet.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, phillyb said:

Try sticking a finger up your ass.  Or ask a nurse to do it.