• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

she did a lot worse than make you watch twilight, no? lol.

good luck tomorrow.

Well, yes. Still it IS a point on the list :D, I won't mention it though. :D

And thanks, as I probably will be tired as hell, I'll need it.

Glad I am just there to be a witness. :)

@br-avery

Don't joke about something like that, someone might believe you. ;)

I just emailed my bachelor thesis to the printing company and a digital version to my professor. It was more scary than I thought it would be. No more editing or turning back now... fingers crossed for a good result in a few days or weeks from now. Whoohoo! :)

Anyone interested in reading it, send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you the PDF soon. It's on religious influence on Dutch and American education and science.

Jules, you're NOT watching GAME 7?? I hope you're gonna DVR it. :)

I need to catch in train in... uh, 5 hours from now, LOL. Ugh. ;) So, yeah, DVRing it and ESPN America will show reruns of the game all week long anyway.

I always thought you just liked to WATCH people drink. Welcome to the party! Next time have scotch.

I dont drink much because I'm such a lightweight and always have to drive. It doesnt take much for me. At all.

Last week at Phil's thing I had two drinks (shot of jameson and a vodka/cranberry but it was a huge glass full of vodka and just enough cranberry to add color lol) and almost fell over myself when i went to go out to my car for something...thankfully no one saw it. i hope. :disappointed:

Next time we all go do something I'll go back to my cousins on LI. We can take the train lol.

Yea yea.. speaking of which.. don't you have some planning to do?

No ideaaaaa...I'll be in CT/Boston this weekend. Next Saturday I'll be in Brooklyn but probably can't do anything. I'll be on LI/BK July 1st, 2nd and 3rd....so then?