• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

you want some money? go to legacy infiniti in Lynbrook and get back my fucking deposit I left there OVER A YEAR AGO for a car that I didn't buy, I've called about 409328 times about it, they keep saying I'll get it back but I havent yet...I'll give you half of it lol.

Woke up at 6:45am to the sound of about six police cruisers and a slew of policemen on the horn loudly directing a suspect not to run while a man lay bloody in the middle of the street not 100 feet from my bedroom window. Man ran anyway and they all took off on foot after him. No idea what happened...

Woke up at 6:45am to the sound of about six police cruisers and a slew of policemen on the horn loudly directing a suspect not to run while a man lay bloody in the middle of the street not 100 feet from my bedroom window. Man ran anyway and they all took off on foot after him. No idea what happened...

judging by what I saw on NY1 this morning he got shot and killed.

im not a 100% sure it was the same guy but that story was on ny1 this morning.

A few weeks ago i was at my friends house in Philly...woke up at 4am to the sound of a helicopter overhead, police lights flashing everywhere, sirens going, people yelling, loud noises...the place down the street from her was being raided by US Marshals and local Police. The people living there were big name drug dealers apparently...

not scary at all!

judging by what I saw on NY1 this morning he got shot and killed.

im not a 100% sure it was the same guy but that story was on ny1 this morning.

They had the whole thing roped off, but I never heard gunfire...

I know there was a guy shot and killed in an Auto Repair Shop, but that was over near Brownsville.

They had the whole thing roped off, but I never heard gunfire...

I know there was a guy shot and killed in an Auto Repair Shop, but that was over near Brownsville.

ahh okay thats probably the story I saw then. I was in a rush and wasn't paying close attention.

this entire city is going to hell lol

ahh okay thats probably the story I saw then. I was in a rush and wasn't paying close attention.

this entire city is going to hell lol

youre kidding, right?

that shit happens all the time, every day, most of the time you dont hear about it. same thing here in Philly.