• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Vernon! Just looked at the hotel info lol.

I would've come by if I knew you were that close, booo!

LOL I wish you would have! :)

Actually, Vernon (and Ellington and surrounding towns) is "cow country". You can't compare Vernon with Plainville. It's kinda hicksville. LOL

You forgot lots of tailgates and lots of beer coolers... ;) :cheers:

I was kinda mad that they didn't let us tailgate....couldve been a bit more fun lol. Understandable though, they didnt want people getting drunk then leaving there like that. There was about 3500 cars there.

I was kinda mad that they didn't let us tailgate....couldve been a bit more fun lol. Understandable though, they didnt want people getting drunk then leaving there like that. There was about 3500 cars there.

Wow, that's strange...we always camp out and or tailgate for the races, especially the big ones like the Spring Sizzler...ahhh, memories...;) LOL

Hicks. :disappointed:

:rofl:

I consider myself a Hickster. That's the fancy kind of hick. Who listens to Arcade Fire in his truck, saves the environment from his barn and who reads National Geographic with his big glasses on his porch while drinking whisky from the handle and homemade iced tea.

I consider myself a Hickster. That's the fancy kind of hick. Who listens to Arcade Fire in his truck, saves the environment from his barn and who reads National Geographic with his big glasses on his porch while drinking whisky from the handle and homemade iced tea.

:cheers: :thumbs:

hickster? really??

:rofl:

It's a running gag we started last year in Wisconsin. We were not stereotypical hicks at all, most of us are really hipsters or something like that, but my girlfriend grew up on a farm and we all enjoy a lot of that calm, outdoor lifestyle. So one night, we invented the Hickster, to have our own group. :D

You sound like a no-super-power having alcoholic Clark Kent.

• Like 1