• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Usually when I say "Lindsay's rack", I mean something different, but this time...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jAr-z0nLqt8/SJ86OKRrF6I/AAAAAAAAA_8/pOBiNMjlQb0/s400/TortureRack.jpg

Don't laugh. that's what the traction table is exactly like in physical therapy. they strap you on and it pulls you apart. it feels great.

Just surgery, which my neurologist doesnt want to do. Nor do I. I've done everything else possible outside of that lol.

Smart move ... don't fuck with the neck or back. You'll have surgeries for the rest of your life. Avoid it at all costs.

Smart move ... don't fuck with the neck or back. You'll have surgeries for the rest of your life. Avoid it at all costs.

I plan on it. :D

It's funny, they did a radiofrequency neurotomy on me, which was supposed to relieve the pain. The only thing that happened is that if you touch me on one area of my shoulder, I cant feel it. Pain is still there though, thanx guyz!

I plan on it. :D

It's funny, they did a radiofrequency neurotomy on me, which was supposed to relieve the pain. The only thing that happened is that if you touch me on one area of my shoulder, I cant feel it. Pain is still there though, thanx guyz!

whoops ... good thing it's just your shoulder. could be worse.

they told you 33% and you still did it? little bit of a gamblin girl huh?

if the pain is that bad, i'm sure some people would do almost anything

What he said. 33% was enough of a chance for me to try it...although, the other 66% was either it'll help it or make it worse. Doesn't matter really...didnt do anything for me. Pain management time!

I really want a massage now, dammit.

What he said. 33% was enough of a chance for me to try it...although, the other 66% was either it'll help it or make it worse. Doesn't matter really...didnt do anything for me. Pain management time!

I really want a massage now, dammit.

there's probably some dudes on the board that'd do it for free :rofl:

Don't laugh. that's what the traction table is exactly like in physical therapy. they strap you on and it pulls you apart. it feels great.

I've done it before. My back is shot down. Some days I can't even tie my shoes. I want to go for spinal decompression sessions. Just don't have the time.

I've done it before. My back is shot down. Some days I can't even tie my shoes. I want to go for spinal decompression sessions. Just don't have the time.

That's what happened to me the night we played.

Do you happen to know which one? You can PM me. My girlfriends grandfather fought in that same battle, maybe they were related through regiments or divisions.

Oh, and I'm currently in my last lecture of the semester. THANK GOODNESS!

I'll try to ask his wife today if she's not too upset. I would like to know too.